26 April 2010

This is going to be a loooong week

I've already started googling. Yesterday's vomit is even making TH google, which is very unusual. He doesn't usually indulge my obsessing. It's why we're a good pair.

I got checked for OHSS today just in case, and we're in the clear. I've just been told to keep up my fluids, which I have been, and to take the Zo.fran as needed.

But babies, if you're in there makin' me sick, keep up the good work! :D (I'm sure I'll get sick...haha...of that later, but we'll worry about that when we get there.)

And, to show you just how bored and unable to concentrate I was this morning at work, here's a bit of the horoscope from Saturday, Transfer Day:

Today, Lady Venus enters Gemini, the sign of the twins. This can spice things up quite a bit in our personal lives, as the twins make a hobby of creating mischief. Over the next four weeks, you could notice a side of your loved ones that you haven't experienced before, which in turn brings out a different facet of your own personality.

♥♥♥

8 comments:

  1. No OHSS? Phew~

    Still sending good thoughts to you and the little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy smokes, what an amazing Horoscope.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool horoscope!!! I don't know how to tell you how to get through this week, but try to stay distracted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that horoscope says it all doesn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my. I had another bloggy friend who got really sick after her IVF. How uncommon is that to happen?

    Awesome horoscope!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great horoscope. TRY to stay distracted, I know REALLY hard!! You and your babies are in my thoughts. Fingers crossed for both of us. I hope you're feeling better, or not...if that was a pregnancy sign?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here's hoping all this talk of twins is a good sign! Hope you feel a bit better soon
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so glad you dont have OHSS! Praying those little ones are snuggling in!!

    ReplyDelete