Happy Sunday!
Here's the IVF#2 update: I'm hyperstimulated. Surprise, surprise. E2 is 4300 or so. :/ I felt like CRAP yesterday afternoon, and I suspected this was the case. The good news is that today's u/s, we had 20 or 21 eggs! I will take this feeling like crap business if it means we're going to have chit ton of embryos growing and hopefully have some to freeze. Please, please, please!
On to the list...
1. Kitty cuddles. I've been on the computer for the past hours so, and Smith's been curled up under my arm, sleeping. He's adorable...when he's sleeping. ;)
2. Save Me, San Francisco. I am seriously obsessed with this album. And I finally remembered how to play music off of the computer and through the speakers, so I can set it up all by myself. Did I mention I have a techie husband? Something as simple as listening to music can be very, very complicated, no matter how "easy" he makes it for me. Button, what, yo?
3. Twenties. Did I mention we have a bunch of eggs? Maybe I did. Just call me Mother Hen, litterally. (Spelling intended.)
4. My new pillow. I've got neck/back issues from time to time, and I had TH buy me a memory foam pillow that is supposed to give great support to your neck. LOVE. I've been dangerously close to waking up with a kink, and I think this might do the trick. We also bought one of those microwavable bean things to wrap around your neck, per my mom's suggestion for combating headaches. Magical.
5. No work or school tomorrow! There are perks of retrievals. ;)
Take me by the hand, hand,
Take me by the hand pretty mama
Dance with your daddy all night long
Wanna hear some funky dixieland
Pretty mama come and take me by the hand
What's going to keep you dancing into Monday?
18 April 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I'm SO sorry about the hyperstim. Please take it as easy as you possibly can and drink lots of fluids. Wishing you enormous amounts of luck for tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteWe're on the exact same schedule! I go in tomorrow morning for my retrieval, too! I just wanted to wish you loads of luck.
ReplyDeleteLove that you have so many eggs, but hang in there today!!! Thinking of you.
ReplyDeleteLet us know how it goes!!!!!
1. Train.
ReplyDelete2. Clean bathroom.
3. Mowed lawn.
4. New bangs.
5. Green Coach tote.
Love you ♥