14 April 2010

Going well

Well, as well as can be assumed given I am still oblivious to the follie count! :)

Things I know (because TH knows more than me right now):
-I had EWCM yesterday. A little nerve wracking because Day 5 of stims seemed a little early for that, but I kept the worry under control.

-I've got The Bloat today. It seems as though it came late to the party, but here it is!

-The ovaries are tender. Again, today's new development. Good, good, good.

-My dose stayed the same Monday. We'll see what they do today.

-TH has been told that if we were closer to trigger than anticipated, he should tell me so that I can mentally prepare for retrieval. He said we might go a day sooner than last time. (The cycle dates lined up exactly the same with this IVF as with the first one, so we've been guestimating that trigger would be the 17th, Saturday. My dose is higher this time, though, so things seem to be going well if TH thinks we might trigger earlier.)

TH and I had a lovely little conversation in the middle of Manhattan this morning. I was probing him for details, naturally. ("The weather? You're outside! You don't need me to tell you about the weather! Look up!") While this not knowing strategy is working fantastically, I'd be lying if I didn't admit there were times I wanted to just cave and get the goods. What if it's actually going really well and I could be celebrating? I mentally counter that one with, "As far as YOU know, it IS going well. So relax already!" And it helps that TH is the secret keeper, as he's got the championship p-p-p-p-poker face and can deal with my childish prodding, knowing full well that I don't *really* want to know. ♥

The charade ends Friday. Only two more days of bliss. ;)

2 comments:

  1. So glad that everything is going well- have been praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this attitude of not knowing - I could never ever do it, but I'm jealous that you can!!! I'm sure there's some amazing stuff cooking in that fabulous bod of yours!!!

    ReplyDelete