In more ways than one! (I've got a monitor here for one of the trials I work on.)
1 Meno.pur, 50 Folli.stim, and 5 L.upron tonight (to go with the 75 Folli from this AM)
Tomorrow morning, 75 Folli.stim and monitoring.
Guess who is on the daily monitoring schedule now? Fun, fun, fun. :P
It was a different RE again this morning, and he started chatting right as he came in. I half-blurted, half-interrupted him with a frantic, "I don't want to know anything about sizes or counts!!" He laughed (why are they all laughing at me?!) and told me that I didn't need to know any of that because everything looks great. :) That was exactly what I needed to hear after yesterday.
I *almost* caved this morning. TH was off on his 3rd interview with a company (go TH!), so I went solo to the appt. It would have been *so* easy to just give in. But, I fought through. And the "everything looks great" report is enough to keep me going.
When you stim, do you feel your ovaries? Seriously, every step I take, I can feel them vibrate from the impact of my foot on the ground. Not fun!
I'm also coming down with a cold or a sinus infection. I basically feel like crap today, and I have given myself permission to whine. Consider yourself warned. ;)
15 April 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


*everything looks great* YAY!
ReplyDeleteWhine away on the cold/sinus infection front. It's not fair you feel crappy in the head as well as in the belly.
Ass-vice: Mucinex (regular, not D) really helped me feel less stuffy with my last cold without the dreaded floating head effect, plus it's RE approved. And Puffs Plus tissues rock. Hope you feel better ASAP!
Also, go TH, rock those interviews!
So happy to see that everything is progressing smoothly.
ReplyDeleteI hope that you feel better soon and kick the cold in the butt.
Oh! and I totally know the feeling of the vibrating ovaries. Not so fun - but it is a sign the good things are happening in there! :-)
Permission granted to whine as much as you want! Getting a cold right now sucks!!!
ReplyDeleteI haven't done an IVF, but with the IUI, yes, I could definitely feel my ovaries - with every step. Exactly like you described, I felt like they were shaking around in my belly. Weird. But it tells you everything's working, and congrats on the RE report that everything looks great!!!
Sounds great! You'll be in anesthesia la-la land before you know it. =)
ReplyDelete(I'm a huge fan of the Saturday retrieval!)
I hope your pending cold decides to call it quits. Bad timing, indeed. Meh.
Good luck to TH on the job front!