It looks like we're down to 5. Two are only at 2 cells. Three of those good 5 are already fragmented but still under 20%. :(
WHAT is wrong with our babies?!
I suspect we will be going for a Day3 transfer tomorrow.
C'mon, babies. Please. Please, please, please.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


All you need is one! Just said a prayer for your embabies. Hang on, little ones!!!
ReplyDeleteYes, c'mon babies!! We are praying for you!!
ReplyDeletekeeping you and your embabies in my thoughts. good luck!
ReplyDeleteYOU need answers. I'm so sorry. Girl, I know you are trying to remain calm and zen right now (it's the best thing for your babies) but for christs sakes YOU DESERVE an explination. Your RE should be able to give you some sort of inkling as to what is going on with this fert rate.
ReplyDeleteI know you are in NYC - what clinic are you at? (if you don't mind sharing ...)
You, TH, and those babies are in my thoughts. I'm sending all good vibes and hoping that they are looking beautiful tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteI really can't even believe that your clinic made such a major mistake. And you totally deserve an explanation!
Come on embies! Thinking of you and hoping hoping hoping!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Maddy
Just said a prayer for you embies!
ReplyDeleteSaying a prayer right now!! C'mon little ones!
ReplyDelete