They are honestly the worst. I think I would do 10 weeks of shots just to avoid these days where all we do is...wait...guess...speculate...wonder...and wait some more.
I need to stay busy at work to keep my mind occupied, but at the same time, I have the focus of a 2 year old. I have class today, so the day will at least go by faster. But tomorrow and Friday will be tough. It doesn't help that TH is having a hard time, too. Last night when I was peeing to see if trigger was gone (still haven't gotten a negative), he sighed and told me that he hates these days the most. It must be hard for him to watch me with the compulsion to pee, knowing that we both know any answer that stick gives isn't going to be considered good. He never tells me not to take a test, and I think that must be so hard for him. These days are the worst; you just wait.
The symptom game today is in full force. I'm ridiculously bloated, so much so that the Be Band is not even helping. I just don't want *any*thing touching my stomach, but alas, I have to wear pants to work. I'm also still really nauseous. All of this is fine if there is a bab(ies) in there, but if not, these symptoms need to take a hike and quit playin' games. The symptom game also makes concentrating impossible. How can I forget about the "Am I pregnant?" question if all I want to do is barf and sit around in my undies?
*le sigh*
28 April 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


waiting and wondering is so hard. *huge hugs* Hoping and praying for a BFP for you. :)
ReplyDeleteWaiting really is the hardest part. And as infertiles, it is our job to be impatient. I feel for you. I keep wondering how long it will take to get the good news too.
ReplyDeleteThe waiting is truly the worst. That's so sweet that both you and TH are going through this together. Hang in there!
ReplyDeleteThe waiting is the WORST!
ReplyDeleteAbsolute agony! I'm thinking about you ...
Watching the minutes, hours and days slowly tick by is so hard. Thanks for the laugh with the last line - some days that IS as good as it gets.
ReplyDeleteSending good thoughts your way.
You're a trooper, K! Hang in there, Twilight Zone Twin! ;-)
ReplyDeleteI know that you've come to be weary of putting any stock in "symptoms", but the ones you're currently having are putting a smile on my face.
And I loved your horoscope that you posted. *hugs*
Time is too slow for those who wait,
ReplyDeleteToo swift for those who fear,
Too long for those who grieve,
Too short for those who rejoice.
But for those who love, time is not.
♥
I TOTALLY hear you about everything. The waiting is torture!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking about you and keeping my fingers crossed that this is it for both of us!