19 April 2010

Where's my Easter basket?

20 eggos retrieved! I slept away most of today after taking a Benadr.yl. This retrieval hurt a lot worse than the last one (my butt hurt...seriously, wtf?), so they gave me two doses of Fen.tanyl. Guess who had a mild allergic reaction to it? :( My face started to itch, which is exactly what happens with mor.phine, only the mor.phine reaction is much worse. So, FIL took me home (since TH had to go to work), and I knocked myself out for the day. I feel very well rested, even if I'm pretty sore. :)

I'm off tomorrow to rest, and I will be very glad for TH to call me at home with the fert report. For the times that I have been awake today, I've been trying to think of our little litter over there. (Twenty is a LOT to think about!) So, if you have any spare thoughts, the litter would love to receive them. We just need one, but man, would it be nice to have a lot to freeze!

In other good news, TH got a call from the place he was interviewing, and an offer letter will come early next week. Please let this be a sign of more good things to come!

10 comments:

  1. Great news! About the eggs and the job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome news! We got 17. This retrieval hurt a lot more than the first two for me, too.

    I'll be very anxious for your fertilization report and mine tomorrow! Fingers crossed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic eggie news! I'm so excited for you Kim!!! Get some rest and I hope your bootie feels better tomorrow! Fingers are crossed for a fantastic fert report!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay great egg count and great news for TH! Keep taking it easy & hydrate yourself silly.

    Good thoughts are definitely heading your direction for a great fert. report.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the bountiful harvest! Here's hoping for a great fert report!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All kinds of good news! ((today))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy crazy awesome egg count! That is FANTASTIC! I hope you have got some serious Go To eggs in there. I guess the trick to this cycle was to not know how things stood all of the way along, huh? Nice game plan. :)

    Rest up, and send your litter your love. I'll send them my love too.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  8. 20 eggs! That's wonderful! :) Congratulations - and sending good thoughts to your litter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 20 eggs sounds awesome!!! Sending good thoughts to your litter. And that's fantastic about TH's job - hoping the offer is exactly what you guys want!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent news! I have been praying for you- and what a blessing about TH's job!!!

    ReplyDelete