Helllllllllllllllllllo! It's been a few days.
Let's cut right to the chase:
1. My Vacation Counter. How much do you love it? TH found it for me and set it all up. Something or other about a google doc needed to support a file? I don't know. All I know is that I have a kick ass counter.
2. Why do I have a kick ass counter? BECAUSE WE'RE GOING ON VACATION!!!! We're going to an all-inclusive in Mexico, and I have coined our trip "That's Why God Made Mexico". :) Booking this trip was the best thing we could have done. I feel so liberated. We leave mid-May. This cycle ends at the beginning of May, and I fully admit to not checking with the RE before booking this trip. I'm SO tired of living by what ifs, maybes, doctor appts and school! We're going on vacation, pregnant or not. And it is FANTASTIC to have something good to look forward to that doesn't hinge on anything else. This cycle works? We're off to Mexico to celebrate. This cycle doesn't work? We're off to Mexico to recuperate! It's win-win, my friends.
3. No homework. After a marathon last week of having to study for that exam, I am so glad to not have any responsibilities today. We had an easy weekend, even though it seems to have gone by too quickly, per usual.
4. Sleep. We were such lazy bones today. We slept until almost noon, and we ended up taking an hour nap in the afternoon. Wonder of all wonders, I'm actually kind of tired right now. I guess I needed some rest this weekend, eh?
5. Homegoods. I freaking love that store. Even if I don't find anything (which was not the case with this trip!), I still love wandering through the aisles. I'm certain this means I'm old (and probably married, too), but I don't care. All those little treasures are too much to handle, especially for the apartment obsessed like me.
So, what's yours? How was your week (end)? What's keeping you from a case of the Mondays tomorrow?
11 April 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


So jealous of your trip to Mexico! You will love it. :) Praying this is the cycle for you.
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteI like your blog and all, and good luck with the treatments etc, but that's not why God made Mexico. Sort of offensive. Don't be surprised...some of your readers might be Latina.
Is there a Homegoods there? I wasn't even aware of the store's existence until I moved down here.
ReplyDeleteI'm excited for your trip!
What's keeping me from a case of the Mondays is that my weekend was fabulous and I too am counting down to our big upcoming trip (right around the same time as yours)!
I think having a Mexico trip is an excellent way to get through this cycle!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea!
good for you! we all need things to look forward to during these hard times.
ReplyDelete1. Keely's first horse.
ReplyDelete2. Spontaneous road trips.
3. Lessons learned.
4. Fresh mountain air.
5. Country music & this blog.